11 Aug 2013

Nice nails, mocktails and a possible UFO...


Hello hello, it’s me again! 
I am getting better everyday which is really super nice! I hit a little bump last week and managed to get an infection in one of my wounds but other than that it has just been a slow slog on the road to recovery.

Since I last wrote to you all the wonderful cyclists completed their bike ride and managed to raise a whopping £6200! How amazing are they? I am so proud of them all. 




My hair and eyelashes are growing back which is SO nice and I am really enjoying putting make up back on…



I even painted my nails…



I’ve been catching up with friends…

(That is a mocktail by the way)


Going on walks…



And watching fireworks...

Firework or UFO?


In other news I have been attempting to work on the book, although it is proving more difficult than I thought it would be. I saw my oncologist a couple of weeks ago and found out that I may have to have radiotherapy too which was a slight blow. I find out in two weeks what his decision is. I trust him one hundred percent and will respect whatever decision he makes even if it isn’t the one that I want. Other than that I don't really have any more news. I’m having a check up with my plastic surgeon tomorrow so I will let you know how that goes. Seriously though I am sorry that I don’t have anything more exciting to tell you.  

I will leave you all to get back to your Sunday.



Love you long time. X 

2 comments:

  1. Hola Laura, saludos desde Guatemala. Muchas bendiciones, estes bien..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete